KVALITA DOBRA / QUALITY OF GOODNESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skupina hledačů Pravdy. / Group of seekers for The Truth.

PortálPříjemLatest imagesHledatRegistracePřihlášení

Hari haraye namaḥ kṛṣṇa yādavāya namah (Śrī Nāma Sankīrtana)

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
द्वैपायन दास
Admin
Admin
द्वैपायन दास

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 182

Hari haraye namaḥ kṛṣṇa yādavāya namah (Śrī Nāma Sankīrtana) Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Hari haraye namaḥ kṛṣṇa yādavāya namah (Śrī Nāma Sankīrtana)   Hari haraye namaḥ kṛṣṇa yādavāya namah (Śrī Nāma Sankīrtana) I_icon_minitime28.04.12 19:02

Popis / Description:
/
This song of Srila Narottama Dasa Thakura is very famous among devotees in Bengal and Orissa. When Lord Caitanya returned from Gaya, where He was initiated by Sri Isvara Puri, He was completely transformed into a God-intoxicated personality whom His students of grammar had never known before. Instead of teaching ordinary grammar studies, Lord Caitanya explained every sentence in such a way that every Sanskrit word and every letter was understood to indicate Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This form of grammar was later on developed by Srila Jiva Gosvami in a book called Hari-namamrta-vyakarana, The Grammar of the Nectar and Name of Sri Hari. But Lord Caitanya's students thought that their teacher had become mad, and they rubbed His head with Visnu oil, an oil that cools the brain. Finally they asked Him, "You say that everything means Krsna and we should ultimately always be chanting the names of Krsna. Just how should we do this?" Then Lord Caitanya began to sing the names of Krsna and clap His hands, and He began His nama-sankirtana movement. The names He sang are the first two lines of this song, and Narottama Dasa Thakura and others have placed these names in the beginning of their writings to immortalize these events in the memory of everyone.

Narottama Dasa Thakura chants the names of Lord Caitanya, Nityananda, Sri Advaita and Sita (Lord Advaita's consort). Since Lord Hari, the spiritual master, and the Srimad Bhagavad-gita are all on the transcendental platform, they are given the same respect. Then Srila Narottama Dasa chants the names of the six Gosvamis. "I offer my obeisances at their feet," he sings, "which destroy sufferings accumulated over many long years. I am the servant of these six Gosvamis, and the dust of their lotus feet is my five kinds of foodstuffs. To serve their lotus feet and keep the association of devotees is my only business, birth after birth." When the six Gosvamis were staying at Vrndavana, they revealed the eternal transcendental pastimes of Sri Sri Radha-Krsna. Before Lord Caitanya the exact location of the places of Lord Krsna's pastimes were not known, and therefore Lord Caitanya instructed the Gosvamis to uncover the holy places and construct temples. The temple of Sri Radha Damodara is situated near the location of the rasa dance, and Srila Rupa Gosvami and the other Gosvamis used to gather there and discuss the topics of their literatures, which scientifically explained the super-excellent pastimes of Sri Sri Radha-Krsna. Narottama Dasa Thakura says, "In great ecstasy shout the name of Hari and serve the real transcendental master and devotees." He concludes by saying, "With all hopes in the lotus feet of my guru and the holy Vaisnavas, Narottama Dasa sings the sankirtana of Lord Hari: Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare/Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare."

Typ / Type:
bhadžan / bhajan

Jazyk / Language:
bengálština / bengali

Autor:
Narottama Dāsa Ṭhākura

Text / Lyrics:
I
hari haraye namaḥ kṛṣṇa yādavāya namaḥ
yādavāya mādhavāya keśavāya namaḥ

II
gopāla govinda rāma śrī-madhusūdana
giridhārī gopīnātha madana-mohana

III
śrī-caitanya-nityānanda śrī-advaita-sītā
hari guru vaiṣṇaba bhāgavata gītā

IV
śrī-rūpa sanātana bhaṭṭa-raghunātha
śrī-jīva gopāla-bhaṭṭa dāsa-raghunātha

V
ei chay gosāir kori caraṇa vandan
jāhā hoite bighna-nāś abhīṣṭa-pūraṇ

VI
ei chay gosāi jār—mui tār dās
tā-sabāra pada-reṇu mora pañca-grās

VIII
tādera caraṇa-sebi-bhakta-sane bās
janame janame hoy ei abhilāṣ

IX
ei chay gosāi jabe braje koilā bās
rādhā-kṛṣṇa-nitya-līlā korilā prakāś

X
ānande bolo hari bhaja bṛndāban
śrī-guru-vaiṣṇaba-pade majāiyā man

XI
śrī-guru-vaiṣṇaba-pada-padma kori āś
nāma-sańkīrtana kohe narottama dāsa

Překlad / Translation:
I
/
Hari! Obeisances to Lord Hari, unto Krishna, and Yadava. Obeisances to Lord of the Yadus, Madhava and Keshava.

II
/
Gopala! Govinda! Rama! O vanquisher of Madhu! Giridhari! Lord of the gopis! Bewilderer of cupid!

III
/
Sri Chaitanya, Nityananda, Shri Advaita-Sita! Hari! Guru! Vaisnavas! Srimad Bhagavatam! Bhagavad Gita!

IV
/
All glories to Srila Rupa Goswami, Sanatana Goswami and Raghunatha Bhatta Goswami, to Srila Jiva Goswami, Gopala Bhatta Goswami, and Raghunatha Dasa Goswami!

V
/
I bow to the feet of these six Goswamis. By their grace, our obstacles can be destroyed and all desires are fulfilled.

VI
/
I am the servant of these six Goswamis. The dust of their lotus feet is my fivefold subsistence.

VII
/
To be a servant of their lotus feet and to reside in the company of devotees, this is my aspiration birth after birth.

VIII
/
When these six Goswamis lived in Vraja, they revealed the eternal pastimes of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna.

IX
/
In ecstasy, sing the name of Lord Hari and worship Vrindavan, joyfully fixing your mind upon the lotus feet of the bona-fide spiritual master and the pure devotees.

X
/
The lotus feet of my guru and the vaisnavas are my aspiration. Narottama Dasa thus sings Hari-nama sankirtana.

Ukázky / Samples:

Návrat nahoru Goto down
https://quality-of-goodness.forumczech.com

Hari haraye namaḥ kṛṣṇa yādavāya namah (Śrī Nāma Sankīrtana)
Strana 1 z 1