KVALITA DOBRA / QUALITY OF GOODNESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skupina hledačů Pravdy. / Group of seekers for The Truth.

PortálPříjemLatest imagesHledatRegistracePřihlášení

Bhajahū re mana

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
द्वैपायन दास
Admin
Admin
द्वैपायन दास

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 182

Bhajahū re mana Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Bhajahū re mana   Bhajahū re mana I_icon_minitime25.02.12 15:32

Popis / Description:
Bhajahu re mana, sri-nanda-nandana-abhaya-caranaravindare. This is a song composed by Govinda dasa, a great poet and Vaisnava. He says, addressing his own mind Because mind is the center of all elevation. In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that if you have your mind controlled, then your mind is the best friend. But if your mind is uncontrolled, then he is your greatest enemy. So we are seeking after friend or enemy. So both of them are sitting with me. If we can utilize the friendship of the mind, then we are elevated to the highest perfectional stage. But if we create mind as my enemy, then my path to hell is clear. Therefore Govinda dasa Thakura, he is addressing his mind. The yogis try to control the mind by different gymnastic process. That is also approved. But it takes a long time, and sometimes there are failures. In most cases they are failures. Even a big yogi like Visvamitra, he also failed, what to speak of these teeny and nonsensical yogis.
So Govinda dasa advises that "You just engage your mind in Krsna consciousness. Then mind becomes automatically controlled.'' If the mind has no chance of being engaged in any other business except Krsna consciousness, then he cannot become my enemy. It is automatically my friend.
/

Jazyk / Language:
Bengálština / Bengali

Autor:
Govinda Dāsa Kaviraja

Text / Lyrics:
I
bhajahū re mana śrī-nanda-nandana
abhaya-caraṇāravinda re
durlabha mānava-janama sat-sańge
taroho e bhava-sindhu re

II
śīta ātapa bāta bariṣaṇa
e dina jāminī jāgi re
biphale sevinu kṛpaṇa durajana
capala sukha-laba lāgi' re

III
e dhana, yaubana, putra, parijana
ithe ki āche paratīti re
kamala-dala-jala, jīvana ṭalamala
bhajahū hari-pada nīti re

IV
śravaṇa, kīrtana, smaraṇa, vandana,
pāda-sevana, dāsya re
pūjana, sakhī-jana, ātma-nivedana
govinda-dāsa-abhilāṣa re

Překlad / Translation:
I
/
O mind just worship the lotus feet of the son of Nanda, which make one fearless. Having obtained this rare human birth, cross over this ocean of worldly existence through the association of saintly persons.

II
/
Both in the day and at night I remain sleepless, suffering the pains of the heat and cold, the wind and the rain. For a fraction of flickering happiness I have uselessly served wicked and miserly men.

III
/
What assurance of real happiness is there in all of one's wealth, youthfulness, sons, and family members? This life is tottering like a drop of water on a lotus petal; therefore you should always serve and worship the divine feet of Lord Hari.

IV
/
It is the desire and great longing of Govinda Dasa to engage himself in the nine processes of bhakti, namely hearing the glories of Lord Hari and chanting those glories, constantly remembering Him and offering prayers to Him, serving the Lord's lotus feet, serving the Supreme Lord as a servant, worshiping Him with flowers and incense and so forth, serving Him as a friend, and completely offering the Lord one's very self.

Ukázky / Samples:

Návrat nahoru Goto down
https://quality-of-goodness.forumczech.com

Bhajahū re mana
Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
KVALITA DOBRA / QUALITY OF GOODNESS :: Databáze / Database :: Hudba (mantry & bhadžany) / Music (mantras & bhajans)-
Přejdi na: