KVALITA DOBRA / QUALITY OF GOODNESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skupina hledačů Pravdy. / Group of seekers for The Truth.

PortálPříjemLatest imagesHledatRegistracePřihlášení

Jaya Rādhā Mādhava

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
द्वैपायन दास
Admin
Admin
द्वैपायन दास

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 182

Jaya Rādhā Mādhava Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Jaya Rādhā Mādhava   Jaya Rādhā Mādhava I_icon_minitime26.02.12 12:41

Popis / Description:
Tato píseň se zpívá obvykle předtím, než začne samotná přednáška.
/
So this is the original nature of Krsna, original nature of Krsna. He is Radha-Madhava. He is the lover of Srimati Radharani. And kunja-vihari, always enjoying the company of the gopis within the bushes of Vrdavana forest. Radha-madhava kunja-vihari. So He’s not only lover of Radharani, but braja-jana-vallabha. The whole residents of Vrndavana, they love Krsna. They do not know anything else. They do not know whether Krsna is God or not, neither they are very much harassed that “I shall love Krsna if He is God.” “He may be God or He may be whatever He is. It doesn’t matter, but we love Krsna, that’s all. ” That is called unnalloyed love. “If Krsna is God, then I shall love Him”—this is conditional love. This is not pure love. Krsna may be God or whatever He may be, but by His wonderful acts, the Vrajavasi, they are thinking, “Oh Krsna, He is very wonderful child, maybe some demigod. Maybe some demigod.” Because people are generally under impression that the demigods are all-powerful. They’re powerful within this material world. But they do not know that Krsna is above all of them.
This song is usually sung before the lections start.

Typ / Type:
Bhajan

Jazyk / Language:
Bengálština / Bengali

Autor:
Bhaktivinoda Thākura

Text / Lyrics:
I
jaya rādhā-mādhava kuñja-bihārī
gopī-jana-vallabha giri-vara-dhārī

II
yaśodā-nandana braja-jana-rañjana
yāmuna-tīra-vana-cārī

Překlad / Translation:
I
Kršna je milenec Radhy. On projevuje mnoho láskyplných zábav v hájích Vrindávanu, On je milenec pasaček krav z Vradži a ten, který drží kopec Govardhan.
/
Krsna is the lover of Radha. He displays many amorous pastimes in the groves of Vrndavana, He is the lover of the cowherd maidens of Vraja, and the holder of the great hill named Govardhana.

II
On je milovaným synem matky Jašody, těšitel obyvatelů Vradži a prochází se po lesích kolem břehů řeky Jamuny.
/
He is the beloved son of mother Yasoda, the delighter of the inhabitants of Vraja, and He wanders in the forests along the banks of the River Yamuna!

* - Bude doplněno.

Ukázky / Samples:

¨

Návrat nahoru Goto down
https://quality-of-goodness.forumczech.com

Jaya Rādhā Mādhava
Strana 1 z 1